Westminster Homes & Real Estate
Search today's newest Westminster homes for sale and real estate listings below. Ranked in 2008 by Money Magazine as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live, the Westminster CO real estate market is known for its gorgeous scenery, excellent community school system, and over 2,000 acres of open space for residents living here to enjoy. With the hub of Denver just 20 minutes away, Westminster real estate is conveniently close to the city, yet is a haven for outdoor recreation. For more information about properties available in Westminster or to schedule a private tour, contact your Colorado real estate experts today. Read more about Westminster real estate.
Homes For Sale in Westminster, CO
Search All Real Estate For Sale in Westminster
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- Westminster Coming Soon Listings
- Westminster Condos
- Westminster Cul-De-Sac Lot Homes
- Westminster Homes with Basement
- Westminster Homes with Finished Basement
- Westminster Homes with Fireplaces
- Westminster Homes with Patio
- Westminster Homes with Swimming Pool
- Westminster Homes With Vaulted Ceilings
- Westminster Homes with Wood Floors
- Westminster Luxury Homes
- Westminster New Construction
- Westminster Townhomes
Purchasing a home in Westminster? Call (303) 543-5720 to reach your local Westminster real estate team, Boulder Home Source with RE/MAX Alliance. Our experts will offer guidance to help you through the Colorado real estate market.
Westminster Real Estate Market
The design of Westminster homes for sale can best be described as "eclectic." Many homes on the market in Westminster integrate such architectural styles as Craftsman, Dutch Colonial, Folk Vernacular, American Foursquare, and Modern.
There is a nice mix of older houses that were built in the 1950s and 60s, and set in picturesque, well-established neighborhoods. These properties are generally quite affordable, with many being listed for $200,000 or below. New houses as well as condo and townhome properties are popping up in Westminster, and have listing prices that can range from the mid-$200s to well over $1 million. The median value for Westminster homes is approximately $230,000.
The Westminster housing market has been experiencing steady growth in recent years, and this trend shows no sign of slowing down. The City of Westminster has a progressive attitude toward growth and is working hard to welcome new businesses and residents moving to Westminster while ensuring the city's quality of life remains high.
Westminster Community Highlights
- Located about 30 minutes from the Denver International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Denver
- The city manages about 2,910 acres of parks, 3,100 acres of open green community space and over 150 miles of trails
- Several top-rated public and private schools serve the neighborhood as well higher education centers including University of Colorado Denver, Regis University, ITT Technical Institute and many more
- Downtown is a 105-acre local hot spot offering office and residential spaces, trendy retail and dining as well as 18 acres of parks and open public space
- The Westminster Promenade, an outdoor pedestrian village, offers restaurants, cafes, a movie theater, sculptures, performance areas, interactive water features and a 3-rink ice arena
Westminster Neighborhood Amenities
For its superior parks and recreation management, Westminster Parks, Recreation and Libraries has been named a Grand Award Winner by the American Academy for Park and Recreation Administration (in partnership with the National Recreation and Park Association). The community of Westminster has also been awarded in international competition for its Environmentally Sensitive Practices.
In its commitment to livability and maintaining natural spaces, Westminster is home to over 40 miles of hiking and cycling trails that wind their way through the city. These trails offer cyclists and hikers a place to unwind and commune with the local wildlife. In addition, there are four well-known golf courses in the area and approximately 54 community parks, complete with playground facilities and athletic courts.
Residents of Westminster enjoy their parks, but they also frequent Standley Lake, where they can camp, fish, swim, or take a relaxing boat ride.
Westminster School Information
Schools in Westminster include those in three public districts: Adams 12 Five Star, ACSD, and JEFFCO. There are also numerous private and charter schools serving the community as well.
Westminster Information Resources
Westminster Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Westminster, Colorado? Let our local real estate team guide you through the sale of your current Westminster home or purchase your next Westminster property. As Westminster real estate experts, we're well-versed in the unique market dynamics of Westminster Colorado real estate. We're ready to work with you today!
Contact Boulder Home Source with RE/MAX Alliance to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Westminster home? View our comparative market analysis page to receive a free Westminster property value analysis within moments.
Back to All Featured Communities